The personal naming of military aircraft in the Vietnam War is not unique in American history. What is unique is the near total lack of documentation of the existence of those names on in-country Army helicopters during the 1961-’73 conflict in S. E. Asia. This book remedies that once and for all!
- Over 3,000 Army copter names cross-referenced by Unit
- Details on Origin, Time Period, Location, Function, Type, Serial Number, Artist, Crew and more
- More than 2,000 contributor names listed and cross-referenced
- Perfect for veterans, hobbyists, historical researchers, KIA families, sociologists, aviation enthusiasts and students of Americana—just to name a few
- Includes 40 rare photographs